HELLO JANEWARY

Hiiiiiiiii everybody!

I suppose apologies are in order! I'm sorry I've not posted for such a long time, I will be getting back in to the swing of blogging more regularly again.

The New Year has bought with it lots of changes for me. I have probably already done more exercise in 2015 than I did in the whole of 2014. Wait, in the whole of 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000... You get the idea... A lot of exercise.

I have been forcing myself out of bed in the mornings to go on a jog (no matter what the weather). I have been running through wind, rain, STORMS, snow, hail, and of course sunshine. Gosh, in the first two week of the year I have already endured most weather types!

Anyway, I am actually quite enjoying it. Okay, laugh on... Anyone who knows me will be nothing but surprised and finding this post highly amusing... But, honestly, I am actually enjoying going for a morning run.

Oh, and my exercise classes that I have been going to as well! Unbelievable!

Anyway, I suppose in getting fit everyone needs a goal. Now ordinarily I would tell you I don't care about my "weight" its my fitness that I am trying to improve. Well, that's not this case this time. I am to lose 1.5 stone. I am giving myself three months of hard work to do this. And then not to mention the horrible food limitations...

I walk around the supermarket, and food that I don't even like looks amazing... But all too fatty. Veg and fruit and protein for me!

Anyway, what was your New Years Resolution? Do you think you will last longer than me? Or have you already dropped it?

Thanks for reading,
Jessie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...