We all have voices in our head.



I would like to start by clarifying that, I am not referring to schizophrenic voices in our head. I'm referring to that one that tells you not to do something that you want to do, the little nag that is deep deep down- well I've decided the important part of "getting fit" is to find that inner voice- and pay more attention to it!

Today, I ran four miles. It's official I found my inner voice. It was singing loudly (inside my head-don't worry) whilst I was jogging along. My inner voice was cheering me on when it was getting tough... Come on Jesssieeeeeeee!

Four miles might not be a lot to many of you, (most of you even), but for me, that is a huge achievement and I am thrilled with myself for it.

It took me 44 minutes. And I stopped three times. Once because I got lost (hahah). second because I was getting cramp in my legs and needed to stretch out, and third because I had made it to the top of a really big hill, and my inner voice thought I deserved it!

My question today, is- who else has found that inner voice, the one that tells you to put down the crisps, and pick up your trainers? the one that encourages you to get up early in the morning and run, no matter what the weather...?

Jessie :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on running 4 miles! The power of positive thinking is amazing!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you left me a little message...