Thought of the day 05/12/2014

Today's quote more or less speaks for itself. There is someone very special in my life who I have upset, unintentionally. It was an accident and I am simply very sorry. 


The problem with apologies though is "I'm sorry" is just a couple of words that make a phrase; "I won't do it again" is a statement you intend to stand by; whilst, "How can I make it up to you?" is a move in the right direction; an understanding that you have done wrong and that you are sorry.

Everyone says things or does things without thinking sometimes. Carelessness is a flaw of mine that I simply must correct. It's no excuse for what I have done, it's simply an explanation. There was no intent to cause you disappointment. Please understand that.

To this person, I want you to know that I am sorry, I won't do it again but please, tell me how I can make it up to you.

2 comments:

  1. this is so thoughtful Jessie, I hope whoever you were apologising to has accepted your apology. Seems very heartfelt.

    Annie, Wonderlust Dreams Are Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, I think everything is okay now. But I must try to be less careless, that is certain. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

I would love it if you left me a little message...