Bumble and Bumble Mending Masque

So I have had ,my eye on the Bumble and Bumble mending hair masque for a while now.


Seeing it at Boots yesterday (£30.00) I decided that I was going to justify a spend on this new (agreeably indulgent) product. My hair has got reasonably long now, and with blonde highlights I find that going swimming regularly takes its toll on my luscious locks. So, yes, I had decided I was going to make this purchase...

And then came the interference, my boyfriend pretty much refused to standby and watch me pay £30.00 for a hair mask.

But I really need it
It's only the branding you're paying for...
(To be fair I should be fully aware of this as a Marketing student) 

So, in the end, I didn't buy any form of mending hair masque... I would like to know, has anyone tried this product? Is it justifiable? I definitely don't mind going back and making that purchase- but I just wondered if anyone has used it? 

Let me know in the comments below :)

Jessie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...