TGIF

Exactly that! Thank God it's Friday! I've had a pretty busy week with uni, and it's left me looking forward to three weeks today when I will be reunited with three wonderful things. Two of which are my best friends Rosie and Nicola, and the third:

TGI Friday's:
"Summer Peach" Cocktail

 photo 8b0a773c-a960-4b92-8c3e-2976f8263116_zps912eb35f.jpg

This huge glass, is a glassful of happiness. Made up of a frozen mix of my favourite drink "Archers Peach Schnapps", orange juice and orange sorbet served with cranberry juice. Mmmmm tasty! It's safe to say we drank a few too many of these last time we were there!

Why don't you go to the TGI Friday's website to find your closest restaurant, then head on down to have a lovely Friday cocktail?!

I simply cannot  wait until I am reunited with Rosie, Nicola and  Summer Peach. What three things are you looking forward to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...