Thought of the day 16/12/2014

Today my thoughts lie with the fact that my closest, nearest and dearest people seem to be scattered all over the place just now: Windsor, Paris, Belgium, Henley...

My friends from uni have disappeared away home for Christmas, which has made my life here very strange. Despite having lived here without them for such a long time... Now I've had them it's so weird without them! So hurry up and get back please!
I have however been very lucky to fit in some really quality skyping sessions with my wonderful Rosie and Nicola. Hours upon hours spent giggling away. I literally CANNOT wait to see you both for Christmas (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

It is so unbelievably true, life is better with friends. Makesure you surround yourself with delightful people who enhance your life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...