Thought of the day 13/12/2014

What a beautiful thought, I wish that I can make this the case about myself. 


I have a friend at home who this can be applied to. I have never known her to harm anything or anyone. Even when we were at school and she thought that her whole entire life had fallen down the drain due to a horrible heartbreak on prom night... Or those family issues that were unimaginable... Even through every problem I have known her to survive she has never upset someone. Not once, not ever. And what a fabulous way to live. Her boyfriend is a very lucky man, they've been together six years now. I would like to wish the loveliest girl I know (and her man of course) a very happy anniversary. 

I love you madame, even though you have life ;)
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...