Thought of the day 08/12/2014


So the other day I had made plans to drive to see family friends; I had packed my bags, put petrol in the car and started driving. Then I received the phone call:
"The weather is too bad here, it's a full on blizzard, I don't think you should risk it".
I was really upset by this, because I had looked forward to going. Anyway, never mind. I suppose, at this time of year (and living in Scotland), I should probably accept this white frozen rain that falls from the sky. Ha. 

No, seriously. I love the snow. I love everything that comes with it-
Particularly, I love how it muffles all of the sound outside.

So, lets have it snow!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

This picture above, was published with Vogue in their 2014 Austique Christmas Gift Guide. And the writing, in red, IS MINE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you left me a little message...